•Urban Omnibus. The Location of Justice.
We strongly recommend you start by checking out this ongoing series from Urban Omnibus that examines New York’s overlooked infrastructures of crime and punishment.
•CityLab. The Presence of Justice.
• Office of the Mayor of New York. Smaller, Safer, Fairer: A Roadmap to Closing Rikers Island.
• Independent Commission on New York City Criminal Justice and Incarceration Reform. A More Just New York City. April 2017.
• Independent Commission on New York City Criminal Justice and Incarceration Reform. A More Just New York City — One Year Forward. April 2018.
• Van Alen Institute. Justice In Design.
• John Jay College of Criminal Justice and The Fortune Society. In Our Backyard Overcoming Community Resistance to Reentry Housing (A NIMBY Toolkit).
Non-Profit and Educational Organizations
•Brooklyn Bail Fund
•Center for Court Innovation
•Center for Justice, Columbia University
•Correctional Association of New York
•The Fortune Society
•Vera Institute of Justice
•Young New Yorkers
List in formation. Check back often new resources are added.